Starting in May and working through to the end July I will be teaching a 3 course meal class where individuals will prepare and plate a raw superfoods home made almond mylk smoothie, an appetizer and main course. This is an opportunity to learn creative, visually stunning and delicious recipes as well as learning multiple techniques to navigate you through any raw recipe. I take the mystery and complexity out of raw foods recipes showing you how incredibly easy and fun it can be to be successful at this lifestyle.
On the Menu:
- Raw Almond mylk superfood exotic smoothie
- Fresh mint infused Thai spring rolls with a ‘Peanut’ dipping sauce (nut free)
- Ginger Teriyaki Stir UN-fry with marinated ‘noodles’ and fresh vegetables
*Chef Shuanna’s Raw Stir UN fry*
*Thai inspired peanut dipping sauce* Peanut Free
This class includes:
- Folder including the recipes made AS WELL AS a handful of my favorite day to day recipes.
- Literature on super foods covered and their benefits on our health.
- Information on the raw foods lifestyle as a whole and how it is beneficial to our health